Saturday 31 May 2014

31.5.14

BBQ at Linda and Ians this afternoon after a day of walking the dogs and pulling up bits of bindweed in the garden, very slowly of course. Plenty of recorded programmes on TV watched. And a visit to Sainsburys to get provisions for the BBQ.
My Jenni set off on her cruise so plenty of Snapchats from her, being silly, and making me laugh. Im very envious. I remember that lovely feeling when you first set sail. Your lovely holiday in front of you. Dreams of sun and warmth, fun and frolics. So much to see and do. I can't wait for my holiday.
The BBQ was lovely. I made a tiramisu to take round, and i took round a camembert for baking and some nice bread for a starter.
Then we chatted for hours again.
When i got home, there was some flowers on my doorstep from my friend Maria. She was on her way to a dinner and dance and thought id like them. How lovely of her.
There was also 4 squares of chocolate left over from the tiramisu. I was looking forward to them. A nice cup of tea and some chocky.
Sam ate them!!! Swine!
So i think its time for me to hit my pillows.
Goodnight y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment