Wednesday 14 May 2014

14.5.14

Part 2
Annoyed.com
Mr Christian Aid has returned for his envelope.
It is 8.30pm on a wednesday. If i had children in bed, they would now be awake from the door bell. If i were an elderly person i may be a little worried who is ringing my door bell at this time of night. If i was ill, maybe having chemo, i may be disturbed.
Anyway, I asked if he had posted the envelope in my letterbox and he said yes.
I explained i am having chemo and was in bed and it was 9.30pm on a sunday. The dogs made loads of noise at him posting the envelope. His reply, 'It was 10 to 9! We're not allowed to post after 9pm.'
I argued it was 9.30, and i am positive cos i went to the door wondering who it was at that time of night. When i saw it was a charity, i was very annoyed and checked the time.
He said it must have been someone else then!
He didn't even apologise.
As he walked off i said even 9pm is too late on a sunday evening. He shouted back, 'It was 10 to 9!'
Im amazed he's so sure it was 10 to 9 considering he told me it wasn't him who delivered the envelope!!!!
Im amazed! Stunned.
I will be ringing the head office tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment