Tuesday 20 May 2014

20.5.14

Hurrah.
I have turned a corner.
I still feel like a mandarin jelly in a food mixer, but I'm not switched on at the mo!
I am weak, puffy, dizzy, achey, and many other things, but water tastes of water again.
I also have a weird arm! I don't know if its chemo related or a trapped nerve. It aches, whatever it is. I am popping ibuprofen on a regular basis in case its the nerve! And being of a paranoid nature, i look at my arm now and see a large bruise tracking from my wrist upwards. I may be imagining that bit. I shall check in the morning in daylight.
I have spent the day whinging at the dogs about my 'chubbles', and in fact, anyone else who will listen. The rats have had an ear bending as well as a few swear words thrown in their direction! I think I'm right in saying, everyone is pleased my 'chubbles' are becoming smaller ones, if only for a few more days! And to be fair, i haven't heard much rat activity.
So since my recovery, i have had a visit from the lovely Linda. We enjoyed a bowl of cornflakes together! Then we walked the dogs round the park and then a nice cuppa in the summerhouse. So it was a nice end (or middle) to a not so good day.
Theres some lovely people about. Linda has been taking her mother in law to hospital for treatment when she's not taking me to hospital for treatment, and today was the day.
Mum in law bought me a cardigan to put a smile on my face. How sweet is that?
So, tonight I'm hoping for a good night. Not one full of dancing and drinking, not one full of hot sex, but one full of recharging an empty battery so that tomorrow may be a better day.
Arriverderci


No comments:

Post a Comment