Monday 12 May 2014

12.5.14

Good morning.
Today is bloods day with Linda, and lunch of course.
Lunch was amazing. Salterns Harbourside Hotel. Fillet steak, salad and chips, followed by eton mess. It was absolutely lovely. Beautiful venue, shame it showered now and again. And i even tasted it!

We are being filmed for a Sky 1 Christmas programme tonight at Rock Choir. So uniform is needed.
Oops, it doesn't fit any more! I shall wear black, at least its slimming, but I'm sure it won't cut the mustard. They say the camera makes you gain pounds.
We sang Signed sealed delivered, and started on Man in the mirror, but of course we needed something Christmassy. We sing a wicked Christmas medley.
Some were given tinsel or christmas hats. I of course, was given a hat. I didn't know whether to put it on top of the wig or not! I had this awful vision of taking it off and the wig coming off too!


Jenni and i were asked to have a personal chat about Christmas and performing at the Rock Choir concert, whilst they filmed us, which we enjoyed.
And plenty of singing. An evening full of fun and laughter, as usual.
I think Jenni and I are the silliest out of the whole choir!!!! Claire Harvey and Jenny Deacon come a close second tho!
So I'm home now and in bed. Im am not looking forward to tomorrow.
Number 8 is looming.
Please, please, please, let me have very few symptoms this time. Especially no rigor or nausea.
So a bit of shut eye for me.
Maybe chat tomorrow, depending on my state!


No comments:

Post a Comment