Saturday 3 May 2014

3.5.14

Lucky doggies today. Lyn walked them this morning and now, this afternoon, a second walk with me and Karyn, more for my health than theirs i might add!
Then we retired to the summer house for a cuppa and a M&S blackcurrant sundae tart. Lo cal of course!!
Then in the garden for a few chores. I have brought 3 magnolias and need to plant them, as well as a fuschia and aquilegia. A job to be done slowly so as i don't huff and puff the leaves off them!
I love seeing the garden coming together. Sams outside removing ivy off the garage so i can paint it. He's brought the paint and the brush - one brush i noticed!!
We've removed sooooo much ivy in the garden this year. Im hoping by doing this, the rats will sling their hooks. Personally i don't think its making any difference to their entry to my house, but i have to take all advice and hope it works.
As i sit writing this, i can see Sam beavering away outside and the whole lots just fallen almost on his head. I don't think he's realised there could be spiders in it! He'd scream like a girl if he knew.
Looks very empty now! Maybe i will be painting it tomorrow or monday, depending on weather. Must remember not to overdo it. Last time i did, i ended up having an MRI scan on my shoulder.


Food. Ive been fairly good today, and had a bit of exercise too. But I've just made some pittas with salad and some lamb/mint shish kebabs. Sam said they were lovely. I couldn't taste them! I shan't moan tho. They still stopped me feeling hungry.
And i do have a chocolate fudge brownie dessert in the freezer that i intend having sometime this weekend! Lo cal of course!!
Well thats it for today. Im absolutely positive nothing exciting is gonna happen this evening that i should be telling you about.
My previous exciting life would have entailed me going out for dinner this evening. But i am happy to be sat in front of the TV watching Britains Got Talent, until i can get back to normal. I am not unhappy.
So happy saturday to you all. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment