Thursday 1 May 2014

1.5.14

Happy may.
Still doing well!
Its making me worry about next week. I look forward to feeling better on week 2. Hope its not a bad week.
'Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!'
I don't normally liken myself to the incredible hulk, but if the cap fits, and i don't mean the cold cap!
Oh well, if thats the way the chemo wants to play it, i have no choice!
So today. A miserable, wet day. A day where rain stops play.
Yes thats right. I didn't walk round the block for 16 minutes. I blame my visitors. Each time it was dry, i had someone round.
The lovely Wendy visited this morning. She's collecting clothes and stuff for the homeless, bless her. I had a pile of clothes that i intended to Ebay, and i got fed up of seeing it lying around, or moving it from one place to another. So its gone. And Wendy and I had a nice cuppa and a chat. She's a nice lady. She's got balls too!
Then Linda, my little angel, came round for a cuppa, stressed as you like!
Bless her. You wouldn't think someone so good can put up with so much sh*t.
Sometimes i wish i had a magic wand. Wow, the spells i would cast!
I hope i managed to make her feel a little better. Hate to think some of her stress, albeit manageable stress, is my fault.
The diet has been good today, and I've enjoyed the food, although its not been that tasty, those pesky buds have gone awol again.
Ive had plenty of fruit and veg, salad, homemade potato salad. Yes, ive been a potential domestic goddess today! I did have a very small slice of M&S jam sandwiched madeira cake, but it was medicinal. It was to help calm Lindas nerves, and to help my stomach not to be affected by the steroids wrath. But it was only a small piece. Ive also had a twister ice lolly - 45 cals. Again medicinal cos my tongue feels like its swollen to the size of a camels tongue!
Ive also spent a fair piece of the day on the phone. You'd think being off sick would be relaxing to a degree. Not quite true. I have battle after battle with 'benefits'. Sick pay, income support, council tax benefit. Ive worked my socks off all my life. Never been on the dole. When i have the need for some support, its a battle! And I'm losing! Oh well, such is life.
It really does amaze me that nobody knows what the other department is doing! The people, and not all of them, but most, have got no idea. Its quite frightening really. Im starting to think its all over the UK. Whatever or whoever i need to ring to sort something out, car, home, health, benefits, everything, its never straight forward, theres always trouble and stress. A UK epidemic!
Im lucky i have a wealthy man who wishes to keep me in the lifestyle to which i have become accustomed. He calls round regularly in a wonderful sports car and he brings me pearls and diamonds. He gives me his credit card sometimes and tells me to go buy lovely clothes. He takes me out to wonderful restaurants, and to the theatre.
Oh no sorry, i just dipped into 'Pretty Woman'!!! I blame the drugs!
Anyway this hallucinatory babe is off for some beauty sleep, muchly needed beauty sleep!
Good night y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment