Tuesday 6 May 2014

6.5.14

Part 2
Normal (ish) service has been resumed.
Im feeling a lot better. I believe it to be short lived as i can feel the old drainpipe feeling returning, but it can't be as bad as yesterday and this morning.
I am no longer Mrs Grumpy of Bournemouth. I have ceased swearing at the TV!
I have made various sarcastic comments on Facebook, of which i would like to apologise to Kerry Katona.
Im sure having 5 babies is a life threatening disorder and for her to survive, despite the odds, is a champion thing!
I would also like to apologise to the Jehovahs Witnesses who dragged me out of my bed when i was feeling so rough to quiz me on my future. When offered a copy of the Watchtower, i should have accepted kindly and given it to my Chris for his log burner. You can never have too much paper and kindling.
Oh my sarcasm will get me into trouble one day!
Anyway, feeling better. I have pineapple, ready prepped, care of Linda.
And I'm ready for the onslaught tomorrow.
Sleep tight peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment