Saturday 17 May 2014

17.5.14

A visit to my boy accompanied by Sam and the girlies, who sat well behaved on the back seat of the car without a murmur. The girlies that is! Sam made plenty of noise!
Lovely sunny day, but too much traffic on the road.
Spagetti bolognese ready and waiting, made specially cos mumma's coming for lunch, and it was yummy. The taste buds let me down a little, but i enjoyed every bit. Well done to Chloe who wore the Masterchef hat.
8 dogs running riot.
Cienna, Giorgio, Rocco, Tottie, Mona (MoonPig), Dottie, Ruby and a visit from Bella.
Dottie got all possessive and told a few dogs off, mainly Bella. She's her mothers daughter!!
Plenty of relaxing before the drive home.
Then a relaxing evening in front of the TV.
An early night cos I'm absolutely shattered from doing nothing much really.
So not much of a blog today, but then you've been spoilt by tales of rats, mice and charitable people!
I should say i had a telephone call at 9am. Don't know who he was, but he had an accent. People keep calling for a person called something like, Mr Sindumhundari. Nobody of that name has ever lived here.
I, of course, questioned him on his knowledge of the day and time.
He very defensively said, 'Work hours.'
I told him to, 'Get lost!'
Ooh hark at me!


No comments:

Post a Comment