Monday 19 May 2014

19.5.14

A bad night. Maybe cos i dozed so much in the day, unintentionally, of course.
But i made it through to the morning!
Very achey today.
Wont be doing much again today.
Forced myself to go to the post office and chemist for exercise purposes, but i did drive!!! I don't think i could have walked round without being found flaked in a bush.
And I'm trying so hard to lessen my calorie intake.  Its so difficult when all you can do is think of food, and eating takes away any nauseous feelings.
Oops just had cake!
Its amazing how quickly things can change in the chemo situation. I was tired, but ok yesterday, but today, oh my goodness, how everything aches. Bordering on painful. Cant really explain it. My usual adjective is WEIRD. It covers most things to do with chemo.
Im so lucky i don't have to work or do anything in particular. I don't know how id cope. I have 2 more days of nothing planned, although i may have a visit from Gill on wednesday if i recover enough.
But thursday!! Holy mother of Mary.
I have rat/mice people visiting at 8.30. Tracy at 10, then off for lung function tests, again! Followed by an appointment with a cardiac consultant and an echocardiogram. Its nice to see they're looking after me well. Friday will be a day off! And hoping to feel good enough to do some garage work at the weekend. Bet it'll rain!
So now its time for bed. The TV has helped somewhat to take my mind off my symptoms. But they are relentless.
So i shall bid you adieu.



No comments:

Post a Comment