Sunday 18 May 2014

18.5.14

The girls were looking forward to a treat for  brekky today. I had got them a chicken carcass to share.
So having had my usual bowl of cornflakes and steroid, i ambled downstairs with my glasses so i can measure out the amount of food they have in the morning.
Why, oh why, did i take the TV remote control with me? Can i blame it on chemo brain? Yes i can.
Carcasses demolished and enjoyed i went into the garden to survey the garage wall, and lean too, that is to be prepped and painted today.
I have no energy!
I shall have to take it slowly. It must be the steroid slowdown. It doesn't matter if its not done, but i was looking forward to it. Damn chemo.
I do have an easier job for if i have no energy for the garage.
Putting on weight! Im a success at that!
Eating copious amounts of salad and fruit seem to make no difference.
Out of bed and up and at 'em.
A few chores done and I've had enough. Mopped the floor, emptied the bin, emptied the dishwasher.
Hands are shaking, so no garage painting for me today.
Never mind. Theres always next weekend.
The trouble is, when I'm unable to do things, i get bored. What do i do when I'm bored???
The good thing tho, Sam and his buddy Matt, have pulled the ivy down on the side of the house where the rats could have been getting in. Not convinced, but its all done, so one less thing to worry about. Still lots of suckers on the wall, not an easy thing to remove. Hoping in time they will drop off.
So on that note, I'm hoping for a good nights sleep, regardless of the fact that I've probably dozed a few times today.
And I'm hoping tonight i don't have to chase a bluebottle round the bedroom for half hour or so. I did see one heading up the stairs, but if he's got any sense, he'll do one!

No comments:

Post a Comment