Monday 26 May 2014

26.5.14

Another good 'un.
I like lazing around in the morning. I get my breakfast and go back to bed with the girlies.
But today i had dessert to make for lunch at Lindas. I did say in yesterdays blog i would take a photo and post it on here.
Guess who forgot????
I got to Lindas for about 12 lunchtime. We chatted a while. Not just me and Linda. Her daughter Kerrie and hubby, Ian. We covered so many topics!
Lunch was served about 1 ish. Salad, breaded camembert and mozzarella, potato salad, olives, and probably other things, but............. forgotten! I really enjoyed it tho, i remember that bit.
Then dessert.
It was a strawberry pavlova with cream and strawberry sauce, and it was delish.
But no photo!
We retired to the summerhouse about 2 ish, and we continued talking about almost everything until about 5 ish. I had a lovely day. Its the first time I've been invited out for months!
When i got home, Jenni and Linda (her mum) called round. Had a cuppa with them and painted their nails for them ready for their holiday on saturday.
So an evening of fun and laughter.
So all in all, a very good day.
I am now in bed and my eyes are getting heavy, so i think its time for me to get a bit of shut eye.

OMG. I fell asleep whilst watching tv, and I've just woken up, almost panic stricken, thinking i should have done something!
Another night terror, but not as terrifying as before. More a night worry.
Even fully awake, I'm still wondering what it is i should have done! It is so convincing.
2nd time lucky!
Nighty night.


No comments:

Post a Comment