Wednesday 7 May 2014

7.5.14

Well i watched Kerry Katona on This Morning, and apparently she did have a difficult time and so did Dillon/Dylan. Strange name for a girl!!!
I still think she's an attention grabber, but some of that can be put down to mental illness and her upbringing. 
Im being very tolerant and understanding this evening!
So my day has been fine. Not feeling 100%, but what do i expect? It could be so much worse tho.
Had a phone appointment with the GP regarding a new sick note. I can't help but feel angry with him. If he'd acted on my 'lump' when i told him about it, i would have finished chemo by now. But he is only human, i suppose!
Signed off for another 3 months, with more after that if i need it, and I'm sure i will. I don't think i'll recover from this sh*t anytime soon.
I changed the bed, walked the dogs, collected my sick note, nipped to Tesco, and did some ironing, only to suddenly feel very tired. I tend to forget to take it easy until its too late.
So an afternoon of sitting, with trips from the washing machine to the tumbler thrown in for good measure.
And a visit from Linzi, which was lovely. Haven't seen her for a while cos i keep cancelling due to ill health. Did i tell you I've been ill?
She came armed with some Thorntons millionaire shortbreads, and with a huge amount of shame, i can report, they're all gone! Oh where is my self control when i need it?
I must say it was nice listening to Linzi's life. Cos she's got one, she was able to tell me about it! I, in exchange, told her about my aching body, sore tongue, and indigestion! I believe it was a similar conversation that we had last time we met!
So now I'm gonna have an ice lolly to soothe my sore tongue, and then off to bed.
The days are passing quickly towards number 8. I thought earlier, when I've had number 11, number 12 won't come quick enough. I just wish it was number 12 next tuesday.
So, its goodnight from me, and its goodnight from my sore tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment