Tuesday 6 May 2014

6.5.14

Possibly Part 1!!
Just a quickie to set some minds at rest!
Im feeling marginally better and have been feeling this way since 4.30am!
Note to self - don't doze today!
However, i have woken up very stroppy.
At 7 i went down to make some brekky. I NEEDED some cornflakes with cold cold milk to sooth my sore tongue.
The gas was left on.
Not with a flame tho!!!!
Doors opened, windows opened. Lucky i don't smoke, or BOOM!
The green refuse bin wasn't put out last night, so mad dash to get that out, whilst wearing a stupid hat.
The dogs are manic, having not had a walk yesterday. Any noise and they dive off the bed in an attempt to save the day. So I've shouted at them, more than once this morning.
They're looking at me as if to say, 'Someones on her period!'
And i can hear scratching! Bloody rats!
So im Mrs Grumpy of Bournemouth today.
I have another gripe, whilst I'm in gripe mood.
No body tells me anything anymore!
I don't know if they're trying to 'protect' me, or don't want to worry me. Or if they can't be assed with talking to me anymore cos all I've got to say is sore tongue, bloating, feeling rough, etc.
But what its doing is making me very insular. All i have to think about is my health and i don't think thats healthy!
Anyway. I'm gonna relax in bed for a bit, maybe a doze as its still quite early, and hopefully ill wake up full of the joys of springtime.
Something just put a smile on my face!
Doorbell just went.
Dogs barking, i rushed downstairs to see who was visiting me.
Can you guess???????
Jehovahs Witnesses.
I realised it was them, so i answered in bald mode.
'I dont suppose youre in any mood to talk about your future?'
No. Door slam!


No comments:

Post a Comment