Wednesday 28 May 2014

28.5.14

NEWS FLASH
I have lost 3lbs. Not had steroids for 10 days and i have lost 3lbs of ugly fat. I can't wait to see what i weigh next week. Then its back to steroids again.
I decided to do my pulse when i woke up this morning, before i got out of bed, before i spoke, and before i turned the TV on. It was 82bpm. I went downstairs for a cuppa, came back up and it was 112bpm. Doesn't look like the ramipril, the ace inhibitor, is working yet.
Ive just taken my first beta blocker so it will be interesting to see what happens next.
Will it block my beets, cos my aces certainly aren't inhibited!
The girls went to the groomers. They were in need of a wash and brush up. Ruby had a few matts and her beard was getting a bit out of control. Something that doesn't happen to me at the mo!
Its taken 10 years off of Dottie, don't ya think? She's absolutely shattered and won't leave me side, whether i like it or not!

Ruby decided to come in and pee on the floor. She's been funny since she's been home.  If she sees an animal on TV she goes berserk. So funny to watch her.
So. The excitement of the day was changing the bed. Otherwise, a few chores, and bit of goggle boxing.
Tomorrow, however, is CT scan time. Another flipping cannula. Do you think they'll get it in first time?
Im thinking there might be something exciting to report tomorrow about the scan. I won't get any results until next wednesday, unless Dr Jack wants to ring me early with some exciting news. But you know what they say, 'No news is good news!'
So i shall leave you in peace to watch Britains Got Talent.
Chat tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment