Friday 16 May 2014

16.5.14

Lovely nights sleep. Feeling refreshed.
A nice relaxing day, crocheting, started on hat number 2.
But i did do a little bit of garage preparation for painting the wall. That darned ivy 'fibres' are difficult to get off the wall so i see i will be painting over the top of it. I think its called 'texturing'!
A bit more bindweed ripped out. I found some huge roots so managed to get a better hang on it. Still loads to go, but i am the boss, so I'm sure ill get it sorted one day.
Sam took lots to the tip so the gardens looking lovely until the next lot of ivy is ripped off the side of the house. The most important bit really. It was suggested that could be the entrance for rats! Im not so sure, but it needs to go just in case.
But the highlight of the day, a trip to M&S with Linda.
A fashion show, of sorts, and free refreshments, for special people! Bought a floaty green dress type thing for my holiday, for over my cozzy, if it still fits in september!
I haven't mentioned my holiday before. Nothings booked, but hoping to go to somewhere warm to relax after all the treatment. Cant wait. It'll be walks on the beach rather than mountain climbing and floating in the hotel pool rather than white water rafting.
A fillet steak and salad for dinner, scrummy, followed by a raspberry jelly which didn't hit the spot, unfortunately.
And then an evening of eyes closing and me dragging them back open again, followed by them closing and winning.
So now snuggled up in bed with Alan Carr. A little giggle before peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment