Sunday 4 May 2014

4.5.14

Hello symptoms. How nice to see you again!
Yes they're back. Sore mouth etc etc etc. I shan't go on about it, again! But its the same as the other 6 chemos.
Such is life, or such is chemo.
Well i was hoping to say id painted the garage today, but that would be silly.
First the ivy needs to be removed, fully. Then the walls need to be stripped of all the tiddly bits of ivy root/suckers. Then the walls need washing down. Fill some holes. Let it all dry and then paint. So we're looking at an estimated paint of June!
I want it done, and i want it done now!
I also want all the bindweed removed from the garden, the bushes and trees pruned, weeds removed. And much much more.
The good news (and i use the term loosely) is the 2 lads from next door. Nice lads. Dom and Ollie.
Ollie has taken to following me round the garden. He's in his, and I'm in mine. But if I'm at the top, so is he, if I'm by the kitchen, so is he!
Bless him, he only wants to chat, and i don't mind at all.
But!!!!!
He told me his dad had said he could help trim the bush on his side of the garden, so he's cut some holes in it so he can see when I'm in the garden!!!
The reason i brought the house was mainly the garden and the privacy!
I have some plant 'training' to do now to fill some holes.
There are a couple of other areas that need 'filling' too. Nothing to do with Ollie.
I know i said i wasn't gonna drone on about my symptoms but i must just say how 'stuffed' i feel today. The bloating and all that.  The reason i tell you this is because of what I've just eaten.
Well..... I've just had a wonderful salad. I had to tell you cos i enjoyed it so much, despite feeling like I've eaten a 12 course meal. It was just leaves, toms, cucumber and spring onions with a spoonful of a chicken and bacon pasta salad, and a spoonful of feta and pasta salad, and some pickled beetroot. But oh my goodness it was amazing. I tasted it, despite 'the mouth', and the juiciness of it........
Im on cloud nine!
This chemos got a lot to answer for. Its turned me into a weirdo. Ive spent a lot of the day watching cooking programmes. And if I'm not watching food being cooked, I'm thinking of what i can eat, or I'm eating it!
Can i blame the steroids?
Yes i think i can!


No comments:

Post a Comment