Sunday 1 June 2014

1.6.14

Its june!
It makes me happy cos next month is july! I finish chemo next month! My life will restart next month!
46 days till my last chemo.
Does anyone get the impression I'm keen to see the back of AB-bloody-VD?
So the 1st june. How am i celebrating this great day? Nothing really. I feel the need to carry on with the garage, but don't have the energy. I feel the need to get some plants to block a gap in the garden to hopefully stop footballs coming over. But again not sure i have the energy.
Sam has entered the room and is playing, or winding up, the dogs. Ruby has just made a wonderful discovery. If you click on Alt, Shift and question mark, you get this ¿. An upside down question mark! My Ruby is so clever.
Ive now been to the garden centre with Sam. Brought a couple of things to fill the gap but i don't think 2 things will make that much of a difference. Being delivered on friday so ill be able to see over the weekend.
Now to recharge my energy levels. TV and some chewy sweets. I know how to live!



No comments:

Post a Comment