Saturday 21 June 2014

21.6.14

Nice one again. The sun is shining so nicely over us at the moment, hope it lasts.
I have painted the garage, well the first coat anyway. I did it with a scarf on, covered in suncream. It was very warm! I ended up looking like id just come out of a snow globe.
Then Linda and Ian arrived cos Ian said he would put 2 plants in the garden for me. They're a bit too big for me. They came armed with cakes, so we sat and had coffee on the decking.
Ian has done a magnificent job along with his little helper, Linda.  Its really made a difference. It looks gorgeous. An oleander and bamboo, and then he transplanted 2 ferns.
 

I pulled out loads of perennial geraniums which now has given me a job for tomorrow, to tidy up the mess I've made! 
I think i over did it today, but I'm happy with what i did. And I'm sure i'll over do it again tomorrow! But whilst I'm feeling good, i will continue.
I have tried to chill since, and now i feel bored! 
I think its just that i want to get back to normal now. Im fed up with restrictions. Not long now. 24 days to my last treatment.
Freedom...... I'm coming to get you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment