Tuesday 17 June 2014

17.6.14

I should be sacked. I have one job to do each day, and again, i forget.
So today will be doubly exciting!!! If only that were true.
There may be a little more in it than the last few days, but it think the adjective 'exciting' is pushing it.
Today i am seeing Dr Jack. An appointment i am looking forward to cos i have plenty to ask him.
But i will continue later after i have seen him.
Yesterday i went for brekky with my boss. Had a nice time. It always amazes me, with all my fatigue (and theres lots of it) i am still able to chat and chat and chat and chat!
Then home to wait for the lovely Jenni who's back from her cruise.
Of course she was late, but i forgave her cos she came bearing gifts.
A lovely scarf, a nautical hook for my summer house and a captains hat! I love all of them. I had been wondering what to wear on my head to choir this evening. So I wore the scarf and hat! And looked a right numpty! But i don't care. It was a conversation piece.
Choir was good. We sang I say a little prayer, i believe in a thing called love, don't let the sun go down and happy day. This is all practise for our forthcoming concert on the 20th july. Unfortunately my last chemo is 16th, so not sure if I'm gonna make it! But lots of things to look forward to in the near future.
We're singing at Abbey Road in november. Next year we're singing at the NEC. And we're being featured on an album being recorded by the RockChoir founder.
And now I'm sat here, taste buds in tact, meds taken, feeling positively wonderful before bloods today and number 10 tomorrow. Double figures. Bring it on.
Saw Dr Jack. Nothing to report that i didn't already know.
All set for tomorrows onslaught.


No comments:

Post a Comment