Monday 23 June 2014

23.6.14

I feel shattered this morning. A mix of not too much sleep, a bit too much heat, overdid it yesterday and steroid come down. But I'm happy anyway!
Lots to do today, if i feel like it. So i better get up and at 'em!
Waiting for shingle to arrive. Apparently its gonna be about 11 or just before. Its already 10 to 1!!!
Sam has been despatched to the bottom of the garden to get rid of a pile of soil. He is sprinkling it like fairy dust behind bushes etc. I have membraned the bed in front of the garage and put a few beach pebbles on it.
I want it all done, and i want it done now!
An odd thing. Its amazing that wearing a wide brimmed hat to protect from the sun makes my head sweat!
So the pots are in place now.
I have a metal 'tree' to be attached on the wall to the right of the door, and i think thats it for now. The plates i was gonna put on the left, I'm gonna put on the wall under the lean too by the kitchen door. Much better idea.
When discussing this idea with Sam, i apparently said 'chairs' instead of 'plates'. Sam thought i was gonna stick 2 pine chairs that are in the garage, on the wall over the top of the lavender!!!! All i can do is blame the drugs!
Saying that, it would be 2 more seats for people if they came for a BBQ!

Sam has finished Phase 1 of the grass removal/shingle laying.
One small step for mankind.
One massive job for Sam for tomorrow!!!
I like seeing it coming together. I feel rewarded. 
Im looking forward to tomorrow. Joe, my baby, is coming to stay. Im picking him up from the station and then we'll go and get some food for a few days. See!!! Its all about food all the time!
Ive had a very hungry day. Ive not eaten bad things, but I've just constantly been daydreaming about what i can have, what i have in that i can have, and when can i have it. The awful thing is, the taste buds have gone anyway, so i can't taste anything. You'd think that would do the trick........ but no.
Anyway, its time for BB, and Bit on the Psyche, my daily dose of amazement that some people can be so up themselves, and a jolly good laugh at Rylans teeth!
Gotta dash. Ta ra.



No comments:

Post a Comment