Wednesday 11 June 2014

11.6.14

A day of relief and a day of rebellion!
Relief cos i don't have furry arteries, although no other answers to my puffy plight. And rebellion, just cos i can!
I had a good night despite worrying about bleeding to death! And I've woken to find my artery is still in tact and no blood has escaped.
So, rebellion.
Ive just had 2 pieces of wholemeal toast with a little butter and some jam!!!! Oh yes, i have!
And guess what?????
My taste buds have gone and i couldn't taste a blessed thing! Thats karma for you.
I feel the need to ring Dr Jack today and tell him about my smooth operators (the arteries). Whats gonna happen now?
Rang Dr Jack. Nothing to report! He said I've gotta speak to the expert, Dr C. I want answers and its very frustrating when i don't get them, NOW.
Dr C's on holiday till next week, so i can't hassle him.
Im all of a dither!
Another frustration. Chris's house sale has just fallen through, due to illness of the buyers buyer apparently. Its all negative at the mo, and id really like to swap my hand! Come on someone. Shake up the cards a bit please.
A nice trip out to a garden centre with Lyn this afternoon. Cup of tea and Dorset Apple Cake, so one of my 5 a day!!! Chatting non stop so hopefully a few calories burned off. Lots of wedding talk, hers not mine! Looking forward to it, just hope my hair grows a bit more. I could wear a floppy hat if its a sunny day tho.
And Sam cut me some crudités to have with some hummus. They say things happen in threes, so maybe I'm gonna be dealt some aces pretty soon.
Woweee. Not wishing to jinx anything....... Chris's house sale trauma may have just changed for the good. Im not gonna say till its in writing, till the deed is done, but I'm gonna sit here and not move. Im gonna cross my eyes, my fingers, my legs and anything else crossable.




No comments:

Post a Comment