Friday 13 June 2014

13.6.14

What will today bring?
Its friday the 13th.
Met Linda at Castle Point Shopping Centre. There was a fashion show at M&S for the Premier Club members (i.e. posh people such as myself!) and a lady was holding up different outfits, what goes with what, and which shoes, etc. Which colours are 'en vogue'. There were various different drinks and nibbles for  members of the Premier Club. I had a mini cupcake, cheese straws, some chockies, a lime, chicken and coconut samosa that was so lovely that i bought some from the food hall afterwards, and a glass of blackcurrant and lemonade.
Clothes? What clothes?
The taste buds have returned, which is good, but they tend to wave flags saying, 'stimulate me'! And I'm always happy to oblige.

I walked all the way to B&Q looking for some exterior paint to smarten up a garden bench (as above) but couldn't find the colour i wanted so walked all the way back to M&S again, and i didn't rush, but i wasn't dawdling, and i didn't get the feeling my lungs were about to implode! So i would say marginal improvement with the drugs.
I must say i have the fear of what if i have another attack. I don't know how likely it is, i don't know how bad it was the first time. Ive seen the damage on the scan but it means nothing to me in real terms. I suppose one day someone will let me in on the secret.
Home again to find Sam excavating the garden. There are some small areas that are grassed in my well established garden and the doggies tend to 'ruin' the grass somewhat. Its patchy, and thin in places (pretty much like another garden i know of!) and i mentioned it would make life easier if the areas were gravelled, so number 1 area of 3 is now bald (I shan't mention lady gardens again!). Membrane is about to be fashioned and then stones laid. It makes me happy. I can't do much in the garden myself at the mo, so its the next best thing.

Luckily Sam has Dottie to help him!!
Down tools for the workman for the day! Its a waiting game now for it to be finished.
I also have 2 plants that need to be strategically placed to 'block a peep hole'. 
Anyway, thats all you're getting today. You have a few exciting stories and 3 high definition photos!
See you tomorrow with some more stuff that will set you on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment