Sunday 15 June 2014

15.6.14

Race for Life day. Loads of photos of fit and healthy runners doing their bit for Cancer Research, and heres me sat on my ass with my feet up! Maybe next year. but ill have to get a very supportive bra first!
So what have i done?
Bugger all. A bit of washing, a bit of washing up, some weeding.
Boredom is my best friend.
I watched a bit of Americas Got Talent but i got so fed up with hearing, 'Good job' and 'thank you so much' that i felt i was close to topping myself so had to turn over. It all sounded so insincere.
So i think a cup of hot chocolate and Columbo is next on my very full agenda, or maybe a bit of Judge Judy.
I see UK tv is doing their version of Judge Judy. It will be interesting if he can beat her sarcasm and intolerance.
A relaxing day of doing nowt, and now I'm relaxing doing nowt in front of the tv.
All the inspiring ladies have finished their Race for Life. Its nice people come together for something that touches so many of us.
This is Linzi's tag.
Bless her cotton socks.
Well I'm sorry to let you down again, but i have nothing to tell you that will leave you on the edge of your seat. Nothing that will get your heart pumping and your body sweating. Maybe thats a good thing!
Tomorrow i will be seeing Jenni, and we will be singing at choir, so there maybe a small snippet i can interest you in. And tuesday I'm seeing Dr Jack. Wednesday, of course is number 10. I really hope theres no excitement, but you never can tell till the event.
So im gonna go and let you enjoy your evening. Maybe try tuning into the World Cup. Maybe there'll be something there for you!
Over and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment