Sunday 29 June 2014

29.6.14

OMG I'm just checking in briefly to say Sam is doing the garden, phase 2 and 3 (phase 1 will be finished completely). He has his bosom buddy, Matt, round to help. Im so excited. If we have enough stones, it may be finished today.
Im cock-a-hoop!
I have pushed a few stones around, without gloves!!! I have tender, dry, scratchy fingertips. I am naughty (or just forgetful).
Im being taken out for lunch by my stepdaughter today so i am attempting to beautify myself!! Could take some time. But joy of joys......
I would like to welcome back some of my eye lashes!
Lunch was scrummy.
My first alcoholic drink since Christmas!

Thrice baked cheese soufflé. This was my starter. It was followed by roast lamb and i even had Dorset apple cake served hot with vanilla ice cream. What a let down it was. I was so disappointed. Luckily i was stuffed anyway.
And a spot of good news. Louise, my stepdaughter, announced to me she's getting married next year and would i help her with picking a dress, flowers, hair, venue, cake, etc. I would be honoured. So excited. I am to be mother of the bride!
Back home again for a doze, its hard work being mother of the bride.
But i excelled myself by doing some gardening. I membraned the ready prepped ex grassy areas, but unfortunately i ran out of the stuff. I did what i could tho.  Its gonna look epic.
Would you believe it? Tomorrow is bloods day before number 11.  Out for lunch with Linda before bloods. And tuesday is the penultimate chemo. I can't believe I'm near the end of my journey.
On that note I'm gonna go to bed to dream of being steroid free, and very hairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment