Tuesday 24 June 2014

24.6.14

Oh dear. Its 4am and I'm awake with the birds. Its funny how they find being up at 4am so enjoyable. Twittering away. They obviously didn't sit up till 12.30am watching BB after having fallen asleep about 3 times and having had to rewind it again and again so as to not miss any of it.
I know that sounds sad to some people, but for me, reality TV is quite important.
Ive said it before, i don't have a life at the mo, apart from chemo, drugs, symptoms, and investigations, so i live my life through reality TV. Its like my little family that i tune into every day, regardless of how i feel, or what I've done. And i must say my little TV family is stuffed full of idiots!
Please don't confuse my ramblings and think I'm accusing my own REAL family of being idiots.
But what a nice day.
I collected my Joe from the station at lunchtime. We did some food shopping and then home to relax and catch up.
He bought me a lovely prezzy. Something i saw in Harrods when i went to visit him in London late last year. What a little sweetheart he is.
A bird box. Its so sweet. It will go in my bedroom i think, when I've worked out how to string it up.
Then some good news, Chris's house buying has been successful. So Sam and i have just booked a van to move him tomorrow. So another busy day.  I will be there in my capacity as supervisor! And maybe cookie eater!
The heat and lack of sleep last night is catching up with me and I'm feeling very weary. So i don't think it will be long before i lay myself down and fall into unconsciousness.
After BB of course.






No comments:

Post a Comment