Friday 20 June 2014

20.6.14

Sun, sun, sun.
Another gorgeous day, and I'm feeling good.
Ive prepped the garage with the help of Sam.
So maybe i'll paint it tomorrow. Ive waited so long to feel up to painting it, and I'm now ready.
And i met up for a coffee with Linda. So its been a nice day.
Cruise is booked too.
Off on a 4 night cruise in October to Bruge and Antwerp with Linda and Kerrie. We're gonna have a ball. I really can't wait. Just wish it weren't 5 months away. Something to look forward to tho.
I did have one other treat today.
I was driving to Castle Point to meet Linda and i saw a woman aged about 60 with straggly grey hair tied up. She had a grey crop top and a tight pair of burgundy shorts revealing a large amount of ass hanging out at the back. Some people have so much nerve! Good on her, but its not nice for anyone feeling nauseous!
Nowt else to report, so i will bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment