Friday 6 June 2014

30.7.14

Haha its all over. Chemo finished. Ive recovered. Ive lost 6 stone and my hair is down my back and blonde and shiny. I can cast my hats and scarves into Room 101. Wonderful!
Sorry i did a bit of time travel to see how id feel by 30th july. It was amazing. Now back to reality.

6.6.14

Oh no. Here we are in June again. Feeling ok but got my appointment with Dr Talwar. Wonder what he will have to say. Do i wear a scarf so as not to cause him to go into atrial fibrillation, or bundle branch block?
No I'm gonna go baldy. Who cares? I have enough hair there to keep the bonce warm enough. I shall carry my trusty hat in my bag for just in case, or for when i walk from the car to the hospital so as not to catch the sun. I have to keep remembering that bit. I have to wear sunblock etc. so as not to get skin cancer. So many habits to break all at the same time. Its difficult remembering with chemo brain tho, or without it if I'm fair. My memory had been ruined by the menopause, chemo brain just adds to the problem, but in a very big way.
Appointment with Dr Talwar was interesting.
He's almost certain when i was admitted with chest infection 2 months ago, i was actually having a heart attack!
Im having angiogram on tuesday and he believes i will need a stent and nothing more. Fingers crossed he's right.
He was very nice. Made me feel comfortable, and i feel confident with him. Not looking forward to tuesday tho.
You would have thought the hospital would have realised i was having a heart attack wouldn't you? My 'chest infection' was non existent. I had no temp and no expectorating. Im amazed at that!
ANYONE WHO READS THIS PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON HEART ATTACK ON MY FB WALL AS SOME PEOPLE ARENT AWARE AS YET. THANK YOU.
So onto better news. It was lovely Linda's hubby's birthday today and so i was invited round for a BBQ. It was lovely. I really had a nice time. The food was nice, the company was lovely. Shattered now. Home and ready for bed.
So i shall say goodnight and hope for a good nights sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment