Thursday 19 June 2014

19.6.14

I forgot to say yesterday, when talking to Dr Jack i told him i had an invitation for a mammogram in july. Being that I've had scans, i wondered if that would show if i had breast cancer. If it would have shown it, should i put off the mammogram for another year or so? It would be pointless to have it now. His reply was very useful, but surprised me a little.
He said, 'If you had breast cancer during lymphoma treatment, we use some of the same drugs used for that cancer, so it would have killed it anyway.'
Its almost like a BOGOFF offer. 'You kill one, you kill the other free!'
Just tickled me!
Anyway. I woke a few times in the night, but hurrah..........im feeling good. I have to hold onto the balustrade when going down stairs in case i get the urge to fly, but all good here!
And a good day its been. Sam and i sorted the garage, again! Took a load of stuff to the tip. Including my tumble drier that died a few days ago. It must be about 15 years old.
However, a few weeks ago i found mice had been going into the garage to gorge on my bird seed and nuts. I sorted that problem and cleaned up.
Well, again i find mice droppings. In my bike helmet! It stinks of pee and nibble marks so its now in the tip! Along with a cushion cover that i had made specially for my garden furniture, so now i only have 5 instead of 6. Damn vermin!
But hey, the garage is looking good.
The other exciting thing.... tomorrow I'm booking a 4 night cruise to Bruge and Antwerp from Southampton, with Linda and Kerrie. I can't wait. We're gonna have such fun. I have 5 months to lose some weight and grow some hair.
I am now shattered.
Relaxing in front of the TV but all thats on is football!
So i think an early night is doctors orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment