Sunday 8 June 2014

8.6.14

Its a new day, its a new dawn, its a new life, for me.
And I'm feeling not bad considering I've been awake since 4!
I feel some dozing in the chair will be the order of the day.
Trying hard to eat healthily again today. Avocado, sweet corn, tomatoes, peppers, spring onions and lemon juice with a piece of salmon, and it was very nice.
Shame i had a hot chocolate and 2 biscuits after! But it was made with lacto free milk and no sugar. I just felt i needed something carb cos i felt a bit groggy. Whether it was down to lack of carbs, or steroid cut down, or chemo, or anxiety. Who knows? But i enjoyed it anyway.
I wonder what delight i can conjure up for dinner?


Nothing as healthy as lunch. Cottage pie with cabbage! Not too naughty tho. Then some berries, but with a little creme caramel. Very nice. Who needs chocolate?????
Well I don't want to overload you with all my excitement of the day, so i shall say goodbye. Not only that, Big Brothers on in a minute and i like having lots of regular 'tune in everyday' rubbish. It keeps my mind off my own problems.
TTFN !


No comments:

Post a Comment