Saturday 1 March 2014

1.3.14

Ooh, ooh, ooh. I nearly forgot to blog.
I was having such a good day!
Woke up! What i do when i wake up, is to stop, think about it, how am i feeling?
I must say i had the 'mouth/teeth aching' symptom today. Its nothing too bad, not excruciating or anything. Just a bit weird really. A mild head ache too. So i took my tummy tablet and went downstairs in answer to Ruby crying at the bottom of the stairs.

How can you tell that face off? She's such a cutie. She's been making me laugh a lot just lately over the Specsaver advert. The one where the shepherd/farmer has obviously bad eyes. He shears the sheep and then shears the sheepdog. Ruby cries the whole way through the advert. I even played it on YouTube on my laptop whilst she was sat on a friends lap. She recognised the music and jumped up and tried to watch it on the laptop. Of course, she cried all the way through, entertaining the friends i had round at the time.
And now I've put a photo of Ruby, i have to put Dottie on here too. 
                                        
Here she is, and by the magic of photography ~ she's sitting still!!!
Anyway, i went downstairs, made a cup of hot water (yes, i still can't taste, or enjoy tea as i used to), and then back upstairs to relax with a banana and some digestive bickies.
Most mornings i chat with my new friend, Michael, or Mike. Who knows which? I chat with him on FB. He's been through HL, and had a rough time of it too, and he's been very supportive and helpful, and i appreciate his care. So i chatted with him for a bit and then decided, as it wasn't raining, i was gonna walk the dogs. All 3 of us had a lovely time. And even though they ran about more than me, i was more tired!
My lovely Linda rang and suggested she get some pizzas and her and her lovely hubby Ian come round and share them with me. Which they did. We sat in the summer house, the sun shone, the sky was blue and the daffodillies nodded in the breeze. These are the daffs that Linzi bought me and they were ready for planting in the garden. Yes....... I did some gardening!
Then Kerrie (Lindas girlie) joined us for a coffee (when  Ruby did her party piece with the Specsavers ad).
So i had a lovely day, and now I'm watching The Voice.
And tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a nice day :) And isn't it amazing how animals can help when you're feeling ill? My two doggies are asleep here after a big, long walk today and even just looking at them being sleepy and all cute really helps me feel better :) x

    ReplyDelete