Thursday 27 March 2014

27.3.14

Another lovely day.
Did a bit more gardening. It'll soon be ready for my new plants to move in.  I just have a thick triffid-like carpet of a ground cover plant to continue to remove. And much to the joy of the dogs, I'm finding balls everywhere!
Maybe a trip to a garden centre to buy a camellia tomorrow. But what colour? I have difficulty making decisions at the mo. Ill have to go with the one with the most buds on it! Or the healthiest looking one, or the cheapest but biggest! This chemo has a lot to answer for.
The girls had their friend Archie round to play today. He brought his human Karen with him who came armed with a plant for my newly coiffured garden and some chocolate brownies. We sat in the summer house whilst the dogs tore around the garden like loonies. Dottie being the chief loonie. Where does she get her energy?


Then my sister in law, Joan visited. Lovely tulips and daffs, some grapes and chocolate. We chatted for a couple of hours sat in the summer house, enjoying the sun. Ive just finished the chocolate and I'm feeling terribly sick! When will i ever learn?


Linda called round to tell me some interesting stories about her dogs backside, of which she has told me at least 3 times before. Remind me.........is it me with the chemo brain, or Linda? Chemo brain is a phenomena of chemotherapy. Is there such a thing as chemo buddy brain?
I wondered if id hear from Dr Jack regarding my scan results today, but no. It'll be tomorrow now. If he hasn't rung me, I'm to ring him in the afternoon. He has the multi disciplinary team meeting in the morning, of which i am one of the subjects. This is where the professionals make decisions based on treatment, investigations, case notes, etc. I presume Dr Jack will have my results and make decisions on my future treatment. Then he will call me and whisper sweet nothings down the phone to me!
Of course i am daydreaming again, but I'm hoping he will ring with good news and not bad.
But for now, i think it is bedtime. I have fought off the strong urge to close my eyes this evening. I seem to do it every evening and then wake at 4 -5am. But not tonight.
So i shall bid you a goodnight, and hope tomorrow brings me some good news. I will be keeping everything crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment