Sunday 9 March 2014

9.3.14

Happy sunday and happy birthday to Kerrie (me Lindas girlie).
We went to Studland for a walk as it was such beautiful day. And everyone else had the same idea. Literally, everyone and their dog!
We walked for a while, and then back to the cafe for a cup of tea and a cakey. It was so nice. The sun makes everyone feel so happy. And it makes some people say silly things! Talking about Indian takeaways.
'Heart of India, i thought that was a chinese restaurant!!!' Now I'm not gonna name and shame, but it wasn't me!!

 
Well, i felt so happy when i got back, so what better than to sing a song! A positive, uplifting song. Lily Allen sang it so well, so i apologise to Lily for not doing it justice. But I quite enjoyed changing the words to suit my 'condition'. It put a smile on my face anyway.



 

Now, feeling a little tired after all the sea air, and all the singing. So a little sit down before i start dinner. Im hoping the weathers here to stay for a while, certainly tomorrow. A day of blood tests and then lunch with me Linda........again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment