Friday 28 March 2014

28.3.14

Part 1

Ive woken all of a dither. Its results day, hopefully.
I have a token sore throat for this special day, so copious fluids are being ingested.
The weather is very dull. Its raining, cloudy, and very cold. Hope its not an omen for my forthcoming results.
I will be making a special effort to not eat any rubbish today. I contacted Ladbrokes to see if i could place a bet on this, but they don't want to be giving away millions! The odds aren't good.
How do you manage to 'behave' when you've been told, 'everyone puts weight on cos of the steroids'? Its a flipping good excuse to eat anything with more than 250 calories in each bite.
Well I'm gonna try, and thats all i can do.
And maybe it will take my mind off 'that phone call' later on today.
In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger,
'I'll be back'.

No comments:

Post a Comment