Saturday 15 March 2014

15.3.14

Come back steroids, all is forgiven!
Woken up with a throbbing mouth and ache from my throat to the bottom of my stomach. Thats what happens when you think you're feeling better and stop the steroids too soon. I'll remember this next time and take it for another day.
Lansoprazole, gaviscon and ibuprofen. Don't shake me cos i rattle!
Feeling better, so up and at 'em.
A little gardening with Sam. He's been wonderful. He's loaded boxes and bags with ivy and branches that he's pruned. He's been back and forth to the tip about 5 times, while i potter about the garden with the odd twig in my hand that i chuck in a box and pretend I'm helping.
And if thats not enough, I've taken all of the 'junk' off the welsh dresser to move it into another room to unclutter the living room. I think someone should remind me i should be relaxing. Relaxing is so last year though.
Isn't it amazing what a little sun can do. A few rays and everyones happy. Everyones busy.
Nearly finished. Dresser's moved, just need to reorganise the living room. I just wish i could do it all myself and not have to wait for others to help. Roll on july when i can get back to normality, hopefully.
Just waiting for a chicken and veg to cook, the first proper meal I've cooked for a while. And hoping the throbbing mouth subsides for a while.
All done.......and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment