Thursday 13 March 2014

14.3.14

Part 1

Oh steroids, how fickle you are.  Or am i the fickle one?
One minute i am desperately in need of you to stop the nausea and to pick me up and put me on my feet again, and then you change into the devil and make me loathe you. Its 4.20am and I've been awake for a while. My mind is whirring. Im hungry - but resisting! And i feel i have put weight on and have a moon face! Yes, all the things a girl hates.
And the hair........ but thats not your fault Mr Steroid. Just another annoyance.
The only good thing is that i have the whole weekend to recover with no work or plans, other than to walk the dogs and get some exercise, and a few little chores round the house if I'm up to it.
Oh and of course i may phone Dr Jack for some steroid advice, later on of course. Its a bit early to ring him now!
Anyway, it was just a quickie. I will do Part 2 later on in the day when i have something more to say. Right now i have a date with some games on Facebook!
See ya later alligator.

No comments:

Post a Comment