Thursday 20 March 2014

20.3.14

Feeling good today.
Had a brekky of shreddies, again. Then went to meet my boss for a coffee. She talked me into a second brekky of a bacon bap. OMG it was wonderful, just slightly toasted bap, with 3 pieces of nicely cooked bacon. Then dashed to meet my friend for her birthday lunch! Jacket potato with cheese and beans. Strangely, i couldn't eat it all!
I bought some plants to go in my garden, now Sams dug most of it up! They are delivered on monday so Sam has a few days to build up the energy he'll need to plant them all. Thats gonna be fun to watch! Or supervise!
Then more food when i had another visitor. That'll be my Jenni.
She's just opened a Just Giving page. Cos she loves me, she's gonna cut her hair short and give her ponytail to a company who makes wigs for chemo patients. Then she's gonna give blood, and then Race for Life in june. This is her Just Giving page in case anyone would like to donate, or even just to read and enjoy the journey.

http://www.justgiving.com/Jenni-Chohra/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=Jenni-Chohra&utm_campaign=pfp-share


This is a photo of us at Christmas just before i was diagnosed. Im looking forward to seeing her photos of her 'haircut'!
She's a lovely girl. So caring, but far too cheeky for my liking!!
Anyway, id better go eat something before i fade away.



No comments:

Post a Comment