Monday 3 March 2014

3.3.14

Was woken very early by the wind blowing wide the window that was just ajar.
I jumped out of bed to close it so the rain didn't blow in and i felt a tickling sensation running down my back.
'Not a spider' i hear you arachnophobes shouting. No it was my hair! I count myself fortunate that i started off with so much of the stuff. I don't seem to be losing it in any of the places that i want to. The places that i would pay handsomely to have it ripped out, if i didn't usually remove it myself of course.
Had a good day today. Did a bit of cleaning and quite enjoyed myself. Of course, it looks like a bombs hit it now until the next time i get a bit of energy.
Went food shopping and spent far too much, i blame Sam! Ive bought curries, salted crisps, and baked beans, my staple diet at the moment. And of course some fruity ice lollies for when my mouth feels odd.
Then home for some relaxation and a visit from Jenni before she went to Choir. I decided not to go cos i still feel a bit odd, headachy and of course the tummy ache that seems to be here to stay.
Now in bed watching some comedy on the tv.
Not much to report today.
Tomorrow however is gonna be full of breathtaking moments, of highs and lows, and earth shattering activities.
Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment