Sunday 16 March 2014

16.3.14

You tend to think you understand your chemo. You have a few sessions and think you got it sorted. You know whats gonna happen. Then bang...... and it all changes and mucks you up again.
I was sorted.
Take the anti sickness and steroids and you recover quicker. But now.........
I have taken on a few different side effects. Ive mentioned the irritation to the digestive tract, and the throbbing mouth. Now i have a few mouth ulcers, sore throat, and a tingling in my mouth. I also have minor stabbing pains all over my body. And last but not least, and I'm not sure how to describe this phenomena, 'tender' areas all over. If you were to poke me almost anywhere, in fact it doesn't have to be a poke, a touch even, its very tender, my neck in particular. In fact the whole of the top part of my body.  Oh joy!!!!
Its bearable, but id rather not have these newbies.
And whats worse is, I'm hungry, but don't wanna eat anything cos my mouth feels weird! Im sure i won't fade away tho. Ive put weight on, be it fat or water retention!
The motto of a chemo sufferer.......
Maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment