Tuesday 4 March 2014

4.3.14

Happy Pancake Day
I had another good one. Day that is, not pancake. Although i had a good pancake too, but ill tell you about that all in good time.
Still been feeling headachy and slightly nauseous, so the lovely Lyn walked the dogs for me this morning, bless her cotton socks.
I had a clients nails and sugaring to do this morning, so after that i paid cheques into the bank, put quilts into the laundrette for a service wash, filled the car up with diesel, and visited Nurturing by Nature to find out if i fed the dogs raw food rather than dog food, would they have less wind etc!!! The answer was, 'probably, yes'.
Then to visit the Woods. Not the woods as in the forest, Val and Dave for lunch. Had a lovely time catching up, and a lovely lunch of salad nicoise followed by home made lemon sorbet. Scrummy.
Then a shattered me left for home.
After half hour of resting and i think possibly dozing off for 5 minutes, i was invited to me Lindas for a cuppa. I love visiting her. She does my heart good. So calm.
'Are you having pancakes?' she asked.
'Probably not' i replied.
'But you love lemons.'
She only whisked me up a couple of pancakes with lemon and sugar! She's like Nigella, a domestic goddess. And they were lovely too.
Now I'm at work, in bed, and looking forward to waking up and 'pitching up' at Marys house in Wimborne St Giles for a nice brekky with her. The reason i put 'pitching up', is because Mary always used to say, 'We pitched up at so and so' and it used to tickle me. Well i have no doubt i will be tickled tomorrow. Mary is one of my oldest friends. We trained as nurses together, and i could tell you some real stories about Mary. Stories of thermal vests, bell ringing and young farmers balls!!! But maybe thats for another blog.
So I shall bid you goodnight and i hope to dream of pricked pork sausages, back bacon, unsmoked, and maybe some fried mushrooms.
Goodnight one and all. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment