Thursday 31 July 2014

31.7.14

What no visitors?
That gives me time to finishing sanding the garden bench, wipe it down and undercoat it.
Tomorrow i can paint it properly, and i need to sort my pots out too. I don't know if its cos of the weather, but all my flowers seem to have gone to seed. Maybe not enough dead heading?
Dead heading means chopping of the dead flower head which then promotes new growth and more flowers.
If we chopped the head off a dead body, would they come back to life and 're-flower' again? Wouldn't that be nice?  If they aren't nice people, you just don't chop off the dead head. But if they're a good person, we could have them return to us just by decapitating them at death. I would definitely dead head my mum and my brother Chris. My uncle Walt and uncle Stan, Mikki. Im just thinking of people i know personally, not celebs and people in the public eye otherwise id need some really good secateurs, and a larger garden recycling bin.
Ahh i could bring pets back too. Lily, Cookie, Biggles, Taffy, Trixie, Crystal and Frankie.
On that note, I'm gonna go to sleep and dream about my pets, here as well as in heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment