Thursday 3 July 2014

3.7.14

And another good day!
Im getting boring now. Saying the same thing every day.
Today i had a ton of shingle dumped on my drive, and lucky it was, cos he nearly dropped it on number 69 instead of 65!
Sam has moved it all to the back garden and on the grass less, membraned areas. I have to trim the membrane in a bit and its all done! I will be putting a photo on when I've done my trimming.
But before that, i shall tell you of my day.
I visited my friend Rochelles mum and did her nails for her cos she's going to a wedding. She was very pleased with them. Not a very good photo tho.
Then Rochelle arrived and we went out for lunch. She told me of a place in the Russell Cotes museum, so we decided to try it. It was lovely. I had bacon cheese and red onion quiche and salad, and Rocky had goats cheese and beetroot salad. Both were lovely. I must say its a lovely place. As we left i noticed the very small sign saying Urban Renaissance. A place I've wanted to go to for ages. Part of the the Urban Reef restaurant group, one of my faves. Because of my brain thats lacking in brain cells at the mo, id forgotten it was in the museum. So I'm really happy about it. And it was Rockys treat. So even better. 
I managed to finish my meal first, cos she didn't stop talking! Thats usually my job. Talking for England.
And what a lovely day to see the sea. Bournemouth beach at its best. Blue skies, blue seas, beautiful sands dotted with sun shiny people enjoying themselves. And a lovely bit of wild sweet peas to add some colour. Oh and of course Rocky waving at me.
Home now and I'm off to cut the membrane. Photo to follow.
Lookie lookie! So neat and tidy. Gotta kill a few weeds in the paved area, and get rid of the weeds that i pulled out of the edges. Its looking scrummy. 
And thank you to Sam for moving a ton of shingle in a very short space of time. 
I is one happy girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment