Sunday 27 July 2014

27.7.14

Early start. Up and enjoying a coffee from a mutant ninja turtle mug on the veranda at 7, overlooking a field with bunnies and birdies, butterflies and bees.

Then half an hour or so in the barn trying my best to capture a photo of the mummy and daddy swallow feeding their babies. I have approximately 350 photos on my iPhone of which about 30 have a swallow in them, of which 3 i am able to make out is a bird! This is 2 of the best of the bunch!! Scraping the barrel tho!!


And heres the promised photo of Sage and Onion. Yes i got my way. The names i chose suit the 2 little darlings. I even got to stroke them, despite them being nervous little chicks.



I am being fed today by the lovely Chloe. Roast pork and crackling, potatoes, swede, cabbage, carrots, parsnips. Im starving at the moment with all the lovely aromas in the kitchen. Thank goodness we're not having chicken with sage and onion stuffing!!!
But it was wonderful.
To get out of the washing up, i said i had to leave soon to miss the traffic. So I'm home now (3pm ish) and without my hands being prune like!
A relaxing evening with my girls.
Fell into a coma about 7pm - if nothing else, I'm consistent.
Tomorrow starts a busy week. 2 lunch dates, a dinner date and an evening visitor so far booked in. Normally Linda and i would be going for bloods tomorrow and chemo on tuesday. It feels so weird not doing that! Weird, but good.
Anyway i need to fall back into that earlier coma ready for tomorrow.
Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment