Tuesday 22 July 2014

22.7.14

Part 2
I have found something to say!
Happy birthday George. 
I must point out our similarities. 
We have very similar (and scant) hair at the mo. Yours has slightly more colour in it than mine. 
We have a similar face too. Chubby! Yours is like that cos of baby fat, mine is steroid induced.
We both have expensive tastes. Yours is not obvious as yet, but I'm sure it won't take you long. Mine is unfortunate. Unfortunate cos it cannot be fulfilled.
We both cry at the drop of a hat. Yours is normal cos you're a babba. Mine is a bit pathetic at times. But hopefully we'll both grow out of it.
I love shopping, and I love shopping in Harrods. Your Granny nearly had shares in Harrods!
We both have a nap during the day and I dream of meeting my prince, and you are a prince!
You will live in a castle. I love shopping in Castle Point!
As you get older you will click your fingers and people will come running. The same for me, but they run in the opposite direction.
We both have lots of people that care for us. And we both have a lovely family, although yours is dysfunctional!!!!!!

You may be 1 today. I also am 1.......... a right one, a silly one, a fat one, a happy one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment