Monday 28 July 2014

28.7.14

Life is getting back to normal.
Today i took the dogs to the groomers. Came home and did washing, washing up, tidying etc etc etc.
Then i did some other chores. Took a claim form to the vets before collecting the dogs. Then home for some lunch (well behaved food too!!) and then a little rest.
Im waiting for me Linda to come round (not to take me for a blood test either!) for a cuppa.
Then tonight I'm out with the girls for a drinkie poo down the pub. Probably diet coke.
The rest of the week, so far, is full of lunches, dinners, coffees and all manor of good fun things. Im so excited. And no where is there anything in my diary remotely related to chemo or doctors or hospitals. OMG its amazing.
Ive paid the balance for my mini cruise for october, so I'm all giddy about that too. I feel like dancing!
However, i did shut my finger in the car door. Luckily i must have my reflexes back cos i pulled it out quickly and it only smarted for a short while, and no bruised nail.
And when getting back out of the car, and letting the girls out, i hit my next finger on the same hand and broke a nail, badly.
And, as Chris pointed out yesterday, my facial hair is growing back - rapidly! I have a thin covering of fluff on my mush! I can see me doing a bit of personal sugaring before the weeks out.
But i still feel like dancing!
Lindas been round for a cuppa in the summerhouse. She's all bronzed and beautiful. It rained whilst she was here! Whats all that about? We've had lovely weather, she comes home and bang! Rain!
We talked fifty to the dozen cos we didn't have much time, and we still have loads more to talk about. Have to wait till i see her again.
She got me this lovely shell from her holiday. I love it.
I love shells. I look forward to the time she and I go to the beach shell hunting again.
A nice evening down the pub with the Rock Choir girls. We were very loud - it wasn't me!!!
Claire showed us a few of her exercises!
On the floor, in the pub, in front of everyone. She wants to tighten up her inner thighs. I have suggested a cushion between the thighs and grip it for the count of 5. Then it was suggested to place an orange there and she may get a nice glass of freshly squeezed orange juice! Either way, a little random. She's always been a bit mental, but in a lovely way.
Anyway. Way past my bedtime. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment