Saturday 12 July 2014

12.7.14

Bored, bored, bored.
I have moved my new table and chairs to its forever home, near the summer house. I have swept up some trimmings and weeds into a heap. I am unable to put them into one of my 'weed boxes' cos they're all full.
Yes, Sam has been negligent! He should have done a tip trip by now! I may even do it myself this afternoon as long as the boxes aren't too heavy. I quite like tip tripping. Its like purging! I feel all empty and clean afterwards, then i fill the boxes again!
I have so much pruning to do. My bushes have sprouted monstrously!
I may even need to get some new bedding plants cos everything seems to be going to seed cos we've had such good weather, despite deadheading.
Oh theres so much i wanna do in my garden, not just physical, but stuff i wanna buy (and you can't when you're on sick pay!) to make the place look 'purdy'.
Without wanting to repeat myself.........im so bored.
Ive watched tv, I've done a bit of pottering in the garden, I've eaten and drank, then watched a bit more tv. Thank goodness for Judge Judy.
But more importantly, I've been so bored that I've been on Ebay!!!! Really not a good idea.
However, the day is coming to a close, and I've had nothing exciting to put on here today. How can i expect you all to call in and read my blog when its dull and boring? I shall have to start making it up!
See you tomorrow and lets hope to god something exciting happens, for all our sakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment