Sunday 20 July 2014

20.7.14

Happiness is the smallest things.
Ive put my super duper thermometer away. Ive washed the 'pill cutter' and put that away (you never know when someone will need one!). The dexamethasone 'leftovers' are ready to be returned to pharmacy. The digestive biscuits that help me when I'm feeling nauseous have been put in the bread bin and aren't next to my bed anymore.
I no longer have a chemo bag/box.
This is ridiculous.
I have nothing to say. What has happened?
I have a degree in talking and spouting rubbish!
I can see this recovery is gonna be no bed of roses. Im gonna have to get out there and push it.
It is monday morning and i still haven't clicked on 'publish' for sundays blog, so i tell you what I'm gonna do......
Im gonna send this one now, with very little data in it and todays blog is gonna be a corker!
And if you believe that, you'll believe anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment