Saturday 26 July 2014

26.7.14

Look!!! I got lashes. One minute they were thin and sparse, next minute theres a lot more of them. Not very good condition, but hey ho, I've got lashes.
I have treated myself to a new mascara. And I've made sure its a water soluble one so i don't have to 'scrub' them to get the waterproof mascara off.


Ive also tinted my eyebrows, altho not in the photo above. They're pencilled in here. During the last 4 months or so they've lost their colour. They were quite dark before i started treatment and now they have no colour at all, not even grey! So I've tinted them.

Do you think they look better? Hahaha. I can't stand it when young girls (and some old ones) draw their eyebrows on looking like this. They don't know how ridiculous they look.

Thats a bit better. Sorry about the photo. I didn't realise i was looking so patchy!! Id just moved some furniture from my summer house and was really hot and bothered. Sat down with a coffee and thought id play a little game with you all.
Anyway. id better get myself sorted. Im off to stay at Chris's house for the night, and to meet his 2 new chickens. I wanna call them Sage and Onion. Gonna have to work hard on him. He wants to call them Kiwi and Mango????
Deal done! Sage and onion it is. I have a photo but will post it tomorrow cos it won't send from my iPhone. Wiltshire just doesn't have the skills!
Had a lovely day at Chris's house and staying the night too. Tomorrow i have a photo of a swallow flying to the nest to feed the babies, and surprisingly, its not too bad going on my recent ability to take photos of birds.
So i shall retire to my room, actually its Chris's room and i am surrounded by 9 dogs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment