Wednesday 9 July 2014

9.7.14

Blue skies again.
Ive collected a freezer full of dog food and the girls are chewing on a pigs ear.
I am being good! I have a cup of coffee....... and nothing else. I must say, i would be able to eat something nice, but the full on craving isn't there, hallelujah. I do however feel the size of a house!
I am going to make some vegetable au gratin in a minute to use up loads of veg. Thats healthy ish!
And I've just received an invite to go out for coffee this afternoon with Marion. So that will be nice.
Ive also taken advantage of my free time today by registering with the Telephone Preference Service. It is an opt out register where you don't want to receive sales and marketing telephone calls. It makes it illegal for these companies to contact you if you're on the register, however it doesn't always count for these foreign type of people who ring!!!
Here it is! All my hard work, and devoured in seconds. It was sooooo nice. 
Been out for a coffee and cakey with Marion. Had a lovely time. I would have liked to have wandered round the shop but that would have encouraged me to buy stuff and i really shouldn't do things like that until i commence work again. Being fat and bald is enough, i don't need to be fat, bald and in debt!
So jobs left for the day...... water the pots and make a spag bol, and  i would hazard a guess, a bit of cat napping.
I was right!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment