Monday 21 July 2014

21.7.14

Morning! Are you excited? This blog is gonna be a humdinger today!!!
Exciting storyline number 1.
I walked the dogs. Only for 20 minutes, but as we walked back to the car, a buzzard swooped over head and landed in the trees nearby. By stealth, i crept closer and armed myself with my iPhone, ready to snap the friendly buzzard. And all that preparation and this is all i managed!
If you could zoom in, you would see the speedy little devil soaring over the apex of the little bungalow. Im such a disappointment!!!
Exciting storyline number 2.
Now I'm not sure this is actually exciting so i will do my best to make it so.
Im tired! Not just any old tired. Im fatigued again. Suddenly i feel like I've been drugged again. Its weird i can go through 6 months of chemo and its not till the end that i suddenly hit the deck. And i actually feel a bit groggy! 
Im bloated and feel like I'm about to give birth. The heat isn't helping. Im thirsty but I'm too full to drink!
This isn't interesting, is it? Epic fail.
But something slightly funny. As I've said on more than one occasion, I've stopped the steroids and they, in the past, have made me emotional. This evening i have cried at Patrick having a stroke, and then turned over to Corrie and cried at Anna and Katie making up, and then next theres Long Lost Family and i don't think i can cope any more!!! I think ill watch 8 out of 10 cats!
I cannot inflict this on you any more. If tomorrow i have nothing exciting to say, I'm gonna miss a day.
See you later alligator, in a while crocodile!

No comments:

Post a Comment