Friday 18 July 2014

18.7.14

Sposed to be the hottest day today, but living near the coast has kept it a little cloudy today, and therefore cooler, and I'm not complaining about it.
Feeling less energetic today, but not feeling rough, so again, I'm not complaining.
Im bored tho! I am complaining about that! The thing i can do best is talking, and the dogs keep walking off!
Im shocked and dismayed to have nothing to put here!
Not seen anyone, not spoken to anyone other than a foreign gentleman trying to tell me of a car accident I've had in the last 3 years! I put the phone down in the end cos he wouldn't believe me i hadn't had a 'bump'. I forgot i registered with the preference service a couple of weeks ago. I should have thrown that at him and asked his name and company name.
Also I'm complaining of being bored. I should have started up a better conversation with him. With my skill for chatting, i could have kept myself entertained for hours. I missed that trick!
Anyway, i shan't bore you any longer.
Maybe tomorrow will bring something to write about?
Ta ra.


No comments:

Post a Comment